Family Dentist In El Paso
Dental Care for Adults and Children
In order to achieve and maintain excellent oral health, you should visit your El Paso family dentist regularly. At Lee Trevino Dental, we go above and beyond for our clients. Our team provides optimal services such as dental exams, teeth cleaning, x-rays, teeth whitening, and more. As a family dentistry, we understand the differences between children and adults and ensure everyone has a positive dental care experience.
Your family deserves to have bright, healthy smiles. To schedule an appointment, give our El Paso family dentist a call today at 915-593-8815!
What is Family Dentistry?
Family dentistry aims to provide quality dental health care services to everyone, catering to dental issues affecting patients of all ages. The major difference between general and family dentistry is that a family dentist focuses on providing dental solutions and procedures for all ages, while general dentistry focuses on young adults and adults.
Dr. Wes Bradford, DDS — Caring For Every Member of Your Family
As your family dentist, Dr. Wes Bradford caters to your aged parents, children, and even yourself. Amazing, right? This saves you the time and stress of scheduling appointments as the whole family can take a day to visit our El Paso dentistry!
The Benefits of Having an El Paso Family Dentist
Below are the advantages of having an El Paso family dentist:
- Convenience: The convenience and comfort of contracting a family dentist’s services cannot be overstated. We can easily schedule your family to be seen on the same day. This saves a lot of time, energy, and resources that would have been spent on having numerous appointments.
- Versatility of treatment provided: A family dentist has studied and is exposed to a wider range of dental procedures to treat adults and children accurately. As such, family dentists can provide better dental health care services overall.
- Accurate dental health history: The chances of having an accurate dental health history from visiting an El Paso family dentist are higher than when a general dentist is consulted. This is largely dependent on the fact that family dentists tend to both adults and children in the family. Basically, your child’s dentist can be their dentist throughout their life. This way, your family dentist can easily identify patterns or potential concerns in the dental health of any family member.
As your El Paso family dentist, Lee Trevino Dental is ready to tend to your entire family’s dental health needs. Give us a call at (915) 593-8815 to schedule your appointments!
Our El Paso Family Dentistry Services
At Lee Trevino Dental, our team is proud to be a wonderful dental practice for families in our community. The dental care of adults and children is deemed important; that’s why our services are handled with premium professionalism. We treat our patients with the care, respect, and comfort they deserve.
Take a look at some of the dentistry services we offer:
- Dental exam: A thorough oral health examination should be performed twice a year for all ages.
- Dental cleaning: This is usually done to remove plaque and tartar on one’s teeth and reduce bad breath.
- Cavity filling: Usually done on a decayed tooth, this process requires the removal and filling of a tooth. In some instances, fillings are also used to repair a broken tooth.
- Root canals: This is a procedure used to treat an infection at the center of a tooth.
- Tooth extractions: This is a procedure used to extract a damaged, injured, or infected tooth. The most commonly extracted teeth are wisdom teeth.
- Teeth whitening: Who doesn’t love bright, shiny teeth? With our teeth whitening services, you’ll achieve the pearly whites of your dreams in no time!
- Teeth implants: If you’re missing teeth due to illness or age, we can provide dental implant services to restore your smile. Options include dentures, porcelain veneers, and dental crowns.
Contact Our Top Family Dentist in El Paso
As El Paso’s leading family dentist, Dr. Wes Bransford, is ready to help your entire family achieve the healthiest smiles possible. Lee Trevino Dental is proud to provide people of all ages with the dental health services they deserve. For more information on our family dentistry and dental care services, contact us at (915) 593-8815!